In the name of ALLAH, most Gracious, Most Merciful
Welcome to the homepage of The International Organization of Tijjaniyyah Brotherhood (IOTB).This is an organization that is dedicated to the
propagation of Islam through the spread of the tenets of the Tariqat-Tijjaniyyah, which is an order that is
purely based on the teaching and spirit of the Qur’an and the sunnah, to this end, to provide a canopy under which Tijjaniyyah
adherents all over the world can interact, co-operate and inter-relate for the propagation of the course of Islam in general and
the Tariqat-Tijjaniyyah in particular.
The organization is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Abuja on the 16th March 2007 with the registration numbers CAC/IT/NO. 232314.
The Students' Wing
Prior to the coming into existence of IOTB, there had been the yearning for
the platform where the Zawiyyas in our various institutions of learning can interact,
network, co-operate and work together. There came in interaction among Muslim Tijjaniyyah
students in institutions/campuses across the globe.
The students’ wing is committed to the creation of unity, brotherhood and
togetherness among Zawiyyas in institutions of learning. It is also to serve as an umbrella for
Tijjaniyyah students in carrying out their established and known activities such as daily wazifa, Zikr Jumu’at,
Maulud, Ziyarah etc. this is due to the fact that it is well established that Tijjaniyyah students share same aims, objectives,
hope, and aspirations. In addition, they also face identical problems, difficulties and challenges.
Hence, the need for the Zawiyyas to come together, strengthen one another and proffer
solutions to their common problems.
Aims and Objectives
The aims and objectives of the students’ wing include the following:
- To provide a platform where all the Zawiyyas in institutions of learning will be linked together, united and co-operate among one another.
- To protect the interests of Tijjaniyyah students by ensuring that they enjoy all the rights and privileges due to them and also ensure
that their activities are not unlawfully interfered with.
- To propagate and inculcate the tenets of Tariqat-Tijjaniyyah in line with the teachings and spirit of the Qur’an and Sunnah.
- To promote unity and brotherhood among the entire Muslim Ummah.
Mode of operation
The students’ wing is going to bring together the leadership of Zawiyyas, unite them for the pursuit of the goals of the organization.
IOTB KADUNA STATE (Click)
The students’ wing of IOTB Kaduna has gone far in achieving the aim number one of the organization.
Series of meetings were held by representatives of various zawiyyas of Kaduna state tertiary institutions in ABU,
Zaria, which gave birth to a grant state convention that took place in 2010. Various executive offices were formed and
held by representatives from across the state.
The Sardauna Mosque of Kongo campus, ABU, Zaria is the Kaduna state head quarter.
The Zawiyyas in the state include that of;
- ABU main campus, Samaru, Zaria,
- ABU kongo campus, Zaria,
- ABU School of Basic and Remedial Studies (SBRS), Funtua,
- ABU Teaching Hospital, Shika, Zaria,
- ABU College of Agric and Animal Science, Mando, Kaduna,
- Kaduna State University, Kaduna,
- Kaduna State Polytechnic, Kaduna,
- Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria,
- Federal College of Education, Zaria,
- Ameer Shehu Idris College of Advance Studies, Zaria,
- Shehu Idris college of Health Sciences and Technology, Makarfi
- Shehu Idris college of Health Sciences and Technology, Pambeguwa.